The Woodward Charitable Trust offers grants to registered charities. If you are not a registered charity, please give the full name and address of a registered charity who has agreed to accept a grant on your behalf. Please note you will need to upload a copy of their most recent audited accounts at the end of the application form.
Most grants awarded are in the range of £500 to £1,000. Around 35 grants are made each year.
Preference is given to:
- small local playschemes that provide a wide-ranging programme of activities. Trustees prefer activities that are relatively inexpensive such as crafts and cooking, as well as outdoor activities and sport.
- schemes that involve a large number of children.
- schemes catering for children from disadvantaged backgrounds or who are disabled.
- schemes where past users are encouraged to come back and help as volunteers.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 8th April to apply go to https://woodwardcharitabletrust.org.uk/childrens-summer-playschemes