Applications now open!
This is one of five funding offers for registered charities groups who work to address poverty and trauma in Scotland. For more details of the kind of work we fund, take a look at Who and what we fund.
- For registered charities with an annual income* of between £25,000 and £100,000
- Revenue funding* of between £2,000 and £15,000 for up to five years
- Unrestricted or restricted funding*
- Can include the costs of equipment to support your work
- Apply anytime – no set closing date
- Decision within 8 to 10 weeks.
Organisations of this size may also apply for a Community Vehicle Grant.
Go to for full guidance and application https://www.therobertsontrust.org.uk/funding/small-grants/